3.06.2009

Then close your eyes and tap your heels together three times. And think to yourself, 'There's no place like home'



Well folks... I am outa here. I will be back Sunday-but in the meantime, I want you to be extremely jealous of the fact that I will be laughing my ass off for an entire weekend-paused only by the sipping of an alcoholic beverage.


Chi-Town Urban Mom ... I am not sure we will find ourselves in your neighborhood, but if we do, just how late can we call? 2a.m. sound good? Do you have eggs in your house?


wankette... hold down the fort my friend. Keep em' high and keep em' tight. *giggle*








Cousin Steve dances JUST LIKE Elwood!


Peace out.






.

8 comments:

The Wannabe Redhead said...

HAVE FUN!!

You're going to my second-favorite place to visit...the first of course being Vegas...cuz that's how I roll...

Anyway, HAVE FUN!!! You deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME, JUNE!
HAPPY TO HAVE YOU...
Aunt Barbara

Anonymous said...

Have fun June. Will there be drunk blogging? I hope so!!!!

Urban Mom said...

After 10:30p, text me on the cell phone.

Just in case.....

Oh, and plenty of eggs here.

Just in case.....

;-)

Have a great weekend! Looking forward to hearing about it!

TWM said...

Pity poor Chicago, for it knows not its fate.

LindaJean said...

Oh I envy you the fun you are having! I would love to hang with people who dance like Elwood, cuz that's my kind a good times!

Beth Cotell said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! And I hope you didn't take pictures...you don't want any evidence out there!

Anonymous said...

Eh, it was a yawn all weekend without you. I DO have great radio 3D news, tho -- The Wanks & June Show is a "go"!