3.17.2009

I Can No Longer Contain My Excitement...

Okay, seeing as it is my beloved St. Paddy's day-I had decided that I would not mention what I am about to mention, but I can no longer contain my excitement.


I can no longer hold it in.


I can no longer look at the clock and figure out my countdown in silence.


I can no longer pretend that I am not a freakin' basket case with giddy school girl giggles.


So here it is...


Tonight....


I...


will...


be....


screaming my head off....


to...


these guys...

Yes, in just a few short hours I will be in the middle of a mosh pit jumping up and down and possibly even ripping my shirt off and throwing my bra up on stage (oh... I am just kidding-maybe.) at a Nickelback concert.

I am aware that this means that I will be spending my St. Paddy's day with a bunch of Canadians, but that is okay. I got special dispensation from the Pope.






I will be sure to give you the dirty dirt tomorrow... if I am not here it may or may not mean that Chad Kroeger pulled me up on the stage and asked me to run away with him.

Fingers crossed...



.

13 comments:

Layna said...

U GO GIRL! and don't come home until you have a shamrock tattoo where only God can see it!!!

Anonymous said...

Party like a rock star! Or with a rock star!

Alicia said...

I am so jealous. Just green with envy I tell you!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO JEALOUS!!

Schmoochiepoo said...

Party on! Best Canadian band ever! We do know how to rock ya know.

Chad lives about 15 mins from my house. For a small fee I'd be willing to stalk him for you. :)

Layna said...

Ok June I just found out I have two friends attending the same concert in Omahahaha. Please say high to Angie and Ginny - just say you know Layna ;-) be good and if you can't be good, don't get caught!

CI-Roller Dude said...

Ah Lass...the fact of the matter is, everyone is Irish today...
I saw a cute little red head in the coffee shop and asked her and her mom if she was Irish...the little girl said: "No, I'm Jewish."
I told her she was Jewishirish.

Anonymous said...

Darling, if you get to, give him all you got, and by that I mean (okay, remembering Carl reads this blog, I deleted what I just said, due to its utter inappropriateness)

Cousin Steve said...

You make me laugh, woman. What a joy your calls are!

Anonymous said...

Schmoochiepoo.... Uhm, I am coming to your house for vacation okay? You won't even know I am there... because I will be about 15 minutes away from your house the entire time!!!!!

joshua said...

At the St Pats Parade in Des Moines yesterday I saw multiple people with the Kiss Me is Iowaish t-shirt! As a good Irish man, I figured it was close enough!

Anonymous said...

Joshua--now that one made me laugh!

Ha!

joshua said...

well youve made me laugh everyday! so im glad i was able to give back a bit!

If your ever in Des Moines, would love to meet you and your family. We are starting to home-school next year as well!

Maybe our families could do"something educational"