Sara hunted me down and tagged me with this meme. If you have read June long you will know that I do not usually do meme's, but since Sara tagged me and I think she is one funny chick-a-dee, I will play along. She wants to know 8 things about me and the hubby...
1. We lived in the same hometown just blocks from each other for all of our lives, but didn't meet until we both went away to college and were home on summer break.
2. He said "I love you" first...
3. He taught me everything I know (Bwow-chicka-wow-wow)
4. He dressed up at Santa when he proposed to me and made me sit on his lap... and he asked "What do you want for Christmas little girl?" As if marriage was my idea.
5. We do everything together-seriously, this is our choice... we like each other that much! Except for golf-he won't golf with me because he is afraid I will be better than him.
6. We are polar opposites. That is the magic that keeps this love affair rockin'
7. He throws away anything that is left laying around... like marriage certificates, social security cards, escrow checks. If you leave it out he will think it is clutter and toss it... and then blame me for leaving it out.
8. I have map quest programmed in my brain because he gets lost going to the gas station. He will call me on the phone in a freakish rage and ask me where he is. HUH? I have to direct him safely back to paved roads. That trait of his just gets me hot and bothered let me tell ya.
So there you have it... a little glimpse into the life in which I call paradise. I have always said that if I didn't marry my husband I would probably be in prison right now. No kidding.
Now I have to tag 8 people. They are:
Kasia (you can talk about the boyfriend... *wink wink*)
Special K Family
For those of you that have been tagged here is a reminder of the rules:
One: Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
Two: People who are tagged need to write their own blog entry about their eight things and post these rules.
Three: at the end of your entry, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names/pseudonyms/blogs.
June Cleaver side note: This will be the last meme you will see on here-I promise!