3.13.2007

I'll Take All the Romance I Can...

My husband and I spent the day in bed together. Don't get all hot and bothered, it is not romantic at all-unless you call romance tag-teaming the porcelain god. It was a bad day. Mine started before his. By 5a.m. I was tossing cookies. I did not even leave the bedroom. By noon my husband was back from work and in bed as well.

I have just started to feel better so I came down to survey the damage that took place in the house in my absence.

All I can say is... if you want to know just how much you do in a day-don't do it one day. You will be amazed by the woman that you are!

2 comments:

Essy said...

Hi, I just found your blog through Rene's blog and I'm hooked...lol. Sorry that you aren't feeling well though, but glad to hear that you have your sense of humor in tact.

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

WHAT did you guys EAT?????