10.18.2007

Honesty In Blogshere...

I have been reading a lot lately about honesty issues in blogspere. It appears that some people are just not telling the truth about who they are or what they do. They are even going as far as to lie in order to make themselves look better.



After some deep thoughts, I have decided to be honest with you all once and for all...



That picture on my blog is not me. It is some image I found on the Internet when I did a search for "beautiful blond women."



I am really a brunette.



All of that complaining I do about my chubby butt...



I am really a size 2.



All of the crying I do about running and exercise...



I am actually an avid jogger and even will spend hours pounding the pavement with my new running shoes that I purchase every 100 miles.



I don't have 4 kids...



I have 4 cats.



I am not married to a military man....



I am married to an actor that has played a military man in an upcoming movie.



I don't drink alcohol...



I will only drink green tea.


Now I ask you... didn't you like me better when you thought I was chubby, funny, Republican, an alcoholic and blond?

I thought so. Honesty isn't all that it is cracked up to be.

No comments: