9.12.2009

Hair Today... 5lbs. Lighter Tomorrow




So the big news on the Internet lately has been that Michelle Duggar is pregnant with baby #19.



Yeah, yeah, yeah...



Big deal.



Honestly, I do not believe that the world has overlooked the more important issue at hand here...



Have you seen?



Can you figure out what I am talking about?



Breaking NEWS!!!!



Michelle Duggar has FINALLY changed her hairstyle!





You know as well as I do that when you have a hairstyle for sooo long, it is a very emotional thing to change it so I am thinking that Michelle Duggar did not go into the decision to change her style lightly.



I wonder if she locked herself in the bathroom and cried for an hour when she got home from HairClips. At least she didn't do what I did years ago and go from hair down my back to a short buzz clip that has haunted my dreams ever since. *Shudder*-damn that Demi Moore and the movie Ghost.



We have all been there Michelle-it is okay, you look fabulous and I bet if you step on a scale you will see that you have lost at least 5lbs from your thinning of the 1980's cult member feather-back mullet style... and just imagine the money you will save on hairspray!



Congratulations Michelle and Jim Bob on #19.



But more importantly... congratulations Michelle on your new fab style.



You go girl-you wild and crazy thing!

9 comments:

TaraB said...

That is big news, she looks hot. Question is did she get this new doo before or after the baby was conceived. Maybe they were good with lucky number 18, but Michelle came home with her new haircut and Jim Bob couldn't keep his hands off her.
I too had a similar episode (no I am not prego with #19) but I cut my hair right after Julia Roberts did in college, we were soul mates after all. It was a horrible idea executed by flunkie hair tech at SuperCuts. I consider the couple of years it took to grow out my Lost Years.

Lorren Says... said...

I was so happy to notice that she changed her bangs, too. So much more flattering!! Like you said, I'm sure it was a big deal to her to have that done, too.

Star Molegraaf said...

I love beein back in the "blog world", love catchin up on your blog! Thanks for the laughs!!

Keri said...

Having babies is something she does everyday - or every 9 months anyway! Getting her hair cut is a MUCH bigger deal! She hasn't done that in 25 years!

woohoo!

We better watch out. She might just do something really wild. Like wearing pants.

FLYNAVY said...

Miss Cleaver,
18 kids & 1 on the way, sweet Jesus....forget the haircut ma'am, u need a good pair of running shoes....thanks for the new picture of Demi, 1 fine looking Dame there. Michelle, not so much....
Buzzy

Uptown Girl said...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention June. You really are my best news source.
Way to own it Michelle. A good haircut can change your life. Maybe now that she doesn't look like she is a cultleader, her daughters can follow suit!

Rebecca said...

I almost fell out of my seat when I read this - and the comments LOL. Totally agree with Keri - her haircut is more news than another baby on the way. GO Michelle!

Aunt Barbara said...

And #19 will have a niece/nephew older than him/her, and spend a lifetime expaining it.
Little Bobby across the alley from us had an uncle Garry younger than him. It was so funny to hear 6yr old Bobby call 4yr old Garry...Uncle Garry.
Have a great day Six-Packers.
So good to hear from June again.

rita said...

How did I miss that??? She looks great!