10.29.2009

This Will Make You Smile... Or Cry, It All Depends Upon Your Hormones...

Thanks to Aunt Barb for sending this to me today...

I am PMSing so it made me cry...

Seriously...

It is pretty amazingly awesome though-and it made me cry because I thought of all of the parents who were so proud of their girls-and it made me think of my kids and how proud I am of them...

And that is why I cried...

And ate a pound of chocolate chips that I was planning on using to make cookies with...

So now I have puffy eyes and am fat...

Thanks Aunt Barb....


4 comments:

Shanon said...

better the pound of chocolate chips than an entire batch of cookies...

FLYNAVY said...

Miss Cleaver,
All cried out for the week, but was good to see my Alumni Hall @ the USNA.....U ate a # of chocolate chips? Sweet.
Buzzy

Fragrant Liar said...

I saw these girls jumping rope a few days ago. Isn't it awesome? Got me all mushy inside too. Not as mushy as the chocolate chips would have, but still, kinda emotional.

Layna said...

i cried - great video & love those guys in those high & tight cuts - sorry you have pms AND it's halloween. God really does have a warped sense of humor.