10.30.2009

Psssst...

Guess WHAT?


It is FRIDAY!


I have to go do some secret undercover "my name is not June" type of stuff today--and I even get paid for it...


Which is kinda cool considering that tomorrow is HALLOWEEN and I can be all mysterious...


Now I have to just decide if I want to go as a "blogger" a "tweeter" or a "facebooker"


They are all different you know.


A blogger would wear mom clothes-yoga pants, hair in a pony and have a kid hanging off of her hip.




A tweeter would wear casual clothes-jeans, T-shirt, Ugg boots and gloves with the finger cut out so they can tweet from their phone.



And a facebooker would wear business attire... because we all know facebookers are all at work screwing around on the Internet instead of doing their JOB!





Or I can just go with my original idea...




See... "mysterious!"

8 comments:

baby amysaurus said...

It's very true. Everyone at work is always on facebook. Hello, Farmville!

Red said...

I vote for the last one! The intoxicated Tinkerbelle/cross-dressing frat boy is always a classic! ;p

Rebecca said...

ROFL....so THAT'S why gloves have the fingers cut off...makes so much more sense now. Have fun!

Jim H said...

too funny!

Yellow Beads said...

it's my first time visitng your blog, and this post is cracking me up...so true!

Uptown Girl said...

what did you pick?
I'm voting for the last one (too late to vote tho i guess).

rita said...

Our damn school filter won't let me on FB. Luckily I have that CrackBerry and CAN use that.

So I spend my long hours working on blogs.

FLYNAVY said...

Miss Cleaver,
My fieldworks screen has about an inch of dust & grunge on it so if the tinkerbell pic is u.....well u've really let urself go ma'am but I like what uve done with ur hair.
Re: phone, the more bells & whistles the better, the latest & greatest technology is everything today. The more apps the better.
That said, I'm amazed more people of my generation don't walk off piers or walk in front of lorries while texting or reading their emails while they're walking.
Spent the wkend hunting in the mountains, without a single personal communication device [or a hot shower], was kinda nice. Don't think I've seen any pay phones in this country...they're a little behind with their technology, what's left of it anyway.
Buzzy