1.18.2008

The Difference Between Girls and Boys...

On our way to preschool after just eating a big lunch-

Emma: "My tummy hurts."

Me: "You just have to let a big fart out..."

Emma: "I CAN'T FART AT SCHOOL!"

Me: "Well you better hurry up and do it in the car..."

Emma: "MOM!"


Sitting in the car with Aaron at a stop light-

Aaron: "What is that smell?!"

Me: "What smell?"

Aaron: "It smells like sweaty socks and poop."

Me: "I don't smell anything on me."

Aaron: "Oh, it is my pants..."

Me: "Gross"

Aaron: "I must have knelt in something yesterday when I was playing."

Me: "Take them off as soon as we get home!"

Three hours later...

Me: "Aaron! You still have those poo pants on!"

Aaron: "It doesn't smell that bad anymore."

If I hadn't been there... I would never guess they were related.

10 comments:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

LOL - that's the funniest thing I have heard today. It's funny cause it's true...;-)

Anonymous said...

Ain't it the truth!! My 10yo daughter changes clothes a minimum of 3X/day. My 15yo son brings down three weeks worth of laundry, with only 3 pairs of underwear! Ewwww. . .

blunoz said...

Thanks for a good laugh. I needed that after my kids woke us up at 6:30. How old do they have to be before they'll SLEEP IN on the weekend???

Anonymous said...

with three boys and one girl--man can I relate...that and somebody is always using my shirt as a dishcloth

Zenmomma said...

You have been given a Most Excellent Award. Hop on over to my blog to pick it up.

http://zenmommasgarden.blogspot.com/2008/01/most-excellent.html

Mrs. G. said...

This will be an interesting relationship to follow. What's a little poo among family?

Stephanie said...

I just linked here from Zenmommas, I love your blog you are hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

Oh. It is my pants...

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I fell out of the chair and started laughing right then.

Thank you.

Peggy Sez.. said...

I've been reading this post for four days.I would have commented sooner but I couldn't stop laughing. I'm.Still.Laughing ;p

Kasia said...

If Emma does in fact fart like a man, she's gonna have to get over that farting at school thing...

ROFL. This is motherhood, eh?