7.03.2008

Talk About Job Risks...

OK, before you all start to panic... me posting videos will not become a habit. I realize I posted one yesterday-but that was invaluable information, that is unless you are my Cousin Steve and have a wife who picks up after you every mother loving day of your life, or if you are Patrick a.k.a. stupidfathobit and you just eat the entire bag of chips-which I have done on more than one occasion, but I would not recommend that to my dear readers. You should be able to eat the entire bag of chips if you live in Great Britain and eat only Salt and Vinegar chips (because those are so good you can't stop yourself) or if you are my mother (because she will smack you and tell you to "mind your own damn business" if you try and tell her to just have a "few" chips).

Anyway, my sister Claire sent me this video the other day. Do not view it if you are weak of stomach, or if you have a low tolerance for stupidity. I have to post it as a precursor to my post that I will be doing tomorrow about the local Librarian in our town and the fight I "almost" got into with her yesterday. Librarians are mean.

Anyway... LOOK AWAY! DO NOT VIEW THIS VIDEO! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP YOURSELF FROM GASPING IN HORROR AND UPCHUCKING YOUR LUNCH!

6 comments:

Maurisa said...

Holy Elephant! That was gross! I wonder how he'll ever live that down. . . the elephant, that is.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Just when I had forgotten that I ever saw that video...you had to post it! Now that is what I would call a "bad day at the (office) zoo".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;)
Love,
Aunt Barb

momto5minnies said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Stupid Fat Hobbit said...

I'm with Aunt Barb, OMG but not because some guy got his head stuck up an elephant's butt; because you and I both love Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips! Yum, Yum. Do you like the Dill Pickle chips as well?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! I thank God everyday for her. I think I threw up a little bit. That reminds me, I should get a prostate exam....

Anonymous said...

steve, lol

don't you wonder why the heck anybody was filming this guy, anyway? Looks like it may have been staged for that reason.