2.05.2008

When Opportunity Knocks...

Hope has an MP3 player. Instead of downloading a book from the computer, she, in all of her 13 year old brilliance, has decided to push record on the player while she is playing a book on tape on her stereo. This requires all of us to be completely silent for the duration of the recording.

Now I ask you? Is that an opportunity or what?

Today in the middle of her recording I opened her bedroom door and yelled "HOPE IS POOPY!" and ran away.

In return I was able to laugh at her while she yelled things like:

"MOTHER! I AM RECORDING! NOW I HAVE "HOPE IS POOPY" ON MY MP3 PLAYER!"

and:

"WHY CAN'T ANYONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS HOUSE!"

I love being a mom.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! You are a fun mommy!

Abbie said...

hehehe And that right there is why I'm so excited that I had at least one girl so far...I'm sure I will be just as evil! :)

Gretchen said...

Ha Ha, I think I'd do the same thing!!

Gretchen
www.simonpeters.org

momto5minnies said...

OH GOODNESSS ... that is a GREAT IDEA!!!!!! I'll try to remember that one ;)

Welcome to Great Goblets! said...

Oh, you are naughty!! I would have done the same thing!! Funny how when our kids do something juvenille it's not so funny, but how much we enjoy it when the shoes on the other foot!! =)

BTW - You've been tagged for a MEME! =)